James (aka Ja) Humby is onto something with his live performance series Molten Jets. In outings for the likes of Horsey, Ross From Friends and King Krule he established the distinct …
Promo News offers profile page holders more control
Promo News is now offering profile page holders on the site more control over their pages, as well as hyperlinks on all their production credits on the site, for less than £5 a month.
Music video professionals with credits and profile pages on Promo News, can add hyperlinks to their credits, contact details to their profile pages, and for the first time, also highlight and hide videos on their profile pages, when they take out an Annual Hyperlink Subscription on the site. Benefits of the subscription include:
• Hyperlinks to a webpage of subscriber's choice on all their credits listed on Promo News
• Hyperlink also appears on PN homepage under posts featuring videos subscriber has worked on
• Up-to-date contact and bio details on subscriber's profile page
• Consolidation of all subscriber's work under single profile page (if requested)
• Videos can be highlighted to appear at top of subscriber's profile page
• Videos can be hidden from the subscriber's profile page
To activate an Annual Hyperlink Subscription, do the following:
1. Go to the 'Donate' button in the SUBSCRIBE AND PROMOTE YOUR WORK box in the righthand column of this page (or in the middle column of the homepage) and make a payment of £50 to begin your Subscription.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details; which videos you wish to highlight, and (if any) wish to hide.
Promo News will then activate the Annual Hyperlink Subscription, and customise the subscriber's profile page as requested.
Companies who have banner ad sponsorships on Promo News are also able now to highlight and hide videos from their profile page, by contacting Promo News directly with that information.
A couple seek to sort out their relationship problems in an otherwise empty amusement park in Alexandros Papathanasopoulos' eye-poppingly violent promo for Nuâge.
L.L.A.M.A and his buddies Ne-Yo and Carmen Deleon go on a magical journey through the clouds with floating dancers and objects - and get to fly on their own giant llamas in Will Kindrick's …
Claire Arnold's jawdropping animated video for Ashnikko's Drunk With My Friends - arguably the ultimate expression so far of the singer's brazen, anime-influenced aesthetic - imagines …
Claire Arnold's jawdropping animated video for Ashnikko's Drunk With My Friends - arguably the …
A couple seek to sort out their relationship problems in an otherwise empty amusement …
L.L.A.M.A and his buddies Ne-Yo and Carmen Deleon go on a magical journey through the …
Sheena Brobbey directs a 90's inspired promo for Tiana Blake's Interruption.
Douglas Hart directs a mesmerising, retro-tastic black and white promo for The Modfather …
Tristan Scott-Behrends directs a dreamlike promo for Deap Vally's Look Away, featuring …