International recording artist M.I.A. has now joined a big-name cast of panellists for the first MusicVidFest conference on Monday, November 10th - and there's still time to sign up to attend the conference.
M.I.A. is a late addition to the Future of Music Videos panel that finishes the day of discussions and events, that also includes a keynote speech by top American director Joseph Kahn, a Nordic showcase, and a reading by music video legend Steve Barron of his 80s memoir, Egg n Chips and Billie Jean.
The full programme includes:
- Keynote address by Joseph Kahn
- The power of music video with Box TV, YouTube and Vevo
- Producer and Director panels
- Nordic talent showcase
- The changing face of commissioning
- Innovations panel looking at new technologies and ideas for creatives
- Steve Barron's Egg n Chips and Billie Jean
- Future of Music Videos - the big debate
M.I.A.'s extrordinary career has included a number of music video-baesd highlights - including winning the UKMVA Video of the Year for Bad Girls in 2012, and an MVA nomination this year for directing her own video for Double Bubble Trouble.
Conference passes are available priced £120 + VAT, or can be bought in a combined deal with a ticket for the UK Music Video Awards, also held on Monday 10 November. Book online here.